The purpose of this wiki is to collect information that may be of help or interest to women diagnosed with ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer, and especially ovarian clear cell carcinoma (OCCC).
The wiki aims only to inform readers about potential diagnostic and treatment options and risks. Its contents do not constitute any advice, medical or otherwise, for any groups or individuals, nor does the wiki guarantee accuracy or completeness of its contents and references.
If there were any advice ever given, then it would only be that women diagnosed with ovarian cysts should consult a gynaecological oncologist immediately should there be a slightest suspicion of malignancy.1
Personal Stories of OCCC Patients
Clinical Cases, Studies, and Reviews
- (2013-05-04) Involved-field radiation therapy for locoregionally recurrent ovarian cancer <study>
- (2013-03-15) A Case of Stage III c Ovarian Clear Cell Carcinoma... Predictive Biomarkers & Targeted Therapies <case>
- (2012-11-20) Complete remission of recurrent ovarian clear cell ... with bevacizumab, trabectedin & oxaliplatin <case>
Treatments of Ovarian Cancer
In the News
Gynaecological Oncologists - Where to Find Them
- Questions to Ask the Doctor
- ASCO Answers Fact Sheets
- Chemotherapy Drugs and Drugs often Used During Chemotherapy